Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Midwife Appointment

So I was not looking forward to seeing the midwife today and dragged myself along to it. To my suprise I was called in 5 mins early and the midwife was actually quite nice. I told her how rubbish I've been feeling bla bla bla and she was really nice about it. All is well with babe and all checks were clear for me too. She's also referred me to a pregnancy physio for my back (I'd usually go to a chiropractor but I'm skint!) which is awesome.
I then trotted off to the hospital to get my blood test, grumbling at the extortionistic car parking costs and how far I had to park from the doors. I marvelled at how much better my hospital phobia has got and patted myself on the back for being so nice and calm. Wandered around the hospital trying to find the right place for ages, finally found the place, got a ticket and waited my turn. Get to my turn and sit in the chair, "oh" the nurse says, "your form is blank, we cant do the blood test" ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! So I pay for the parking, walk the seemingly miles back to the car, drive all the way back to the surgery, find a parking space, queue back up to see the receptionist. "No one filled in my form!" I grumble. They apologise and say this never happend before (just my luck *sigh*) and get it filled in. I go to make my way back to the hospital and check the clock...the blood clinic is now closed ARGHHHHHHHH! ARGHH, ARGHHHHHH!!! FFS!! Now I have no more days off work either so can't go for the stupid blood test another day, bollocks and buggery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment