Monday, 23 November 2009

Just A Quick Update

We didn't end up going to the Bodies Exhibition after all, as I looked at the website and we realised that it was the exact same one we saw in London. DS decided to stay at a friends house for the weekend so he wasn't going to come and we figured we could do without spending the ticket money. I would have loved to have gone, but hey. So we went into Birmingham anyway and spent some Debenhams vouchers we had for our engagement and did a bit of Christmas shopping. DD was in Wales with her Dad, so we had the whole day to ourselves. It was really lovely having a day with just me and OH and I actually got the warm fuzzies, for the first time in a very long time :D
We also bought some stunning teal silk cushions cheap from TKmax, which seemed like a good idea at the time but before I'd got them back home I realised that 2 boisterous mucky children + posh silk cushions = trouble lol!

1 comment:

  1. The cushions sound lovely, but yeah if your kids are anything like mine....

    ReplyDelete