Friday, 16 April 2010

In Which I am Easily Distrac....ooo shiny!



At my sons guitar lesson his teacher was bemoaning how he struggles to stay on track and not get distracted from the task at hand. It suddenly dawned on me that he probably gets this from me. I am chronically distracted...random things crop up in my head and I never hesitate to follow them. I'm thinking this may be the reason why I never seem to achieve very much, I'm mediocre at alot of things rather than being really good at any one thing. It's probably the reason I have about 5 massive boxes of fabric, boxes of ribbons, trimmings and sewing kit, all purchased with the best intentions of grand designs. In my shop I have unfinished hat projects, broken corsets I meant to repair and loads of little jobs that I really should have gotten around to by now. I have bits of stuff for DIY, bits of stationary lying around that I meant to do something with and the whole place is just a MESS! My head is just as bad, I'm a swirl of the good the bad and the ugly. I'm forever having amazing ideas and grand plans most of which never actually happen. The more I think about it the more I realise I'm like it with EVERYTHING! I got distracted 3 times just writing this post...good lord there is no hope for me....but there was cute kitties! I really think that this is problem I am going to have to seriously deal with if I get a place at Uni. I really need to manage my distra.....omg have you seen these SHOES from Irregular choice! They have LADYBIRDS on them *joy*


1 comment: