Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Oh.....err well?

Holy Shite! I'm pregnant! How the? What the?

Well I know how *scratches head* but it was waaaay before the danger zone on my goddam cycle chart. Hmmm I sound like a stoopid teenager, "but I didn't know I could get pregnant at like ANY time"

I felt like I needed a nap this afternoon and it struck me that that was odd. I had an couple of pregnancy tests and thought I'd give one a try. I've not even missed a period or anything yet.

So this is bad for the roller derby, dammit I was just getting good! University......I wonder how that is gonna work?

This is the first time I've been pregnant without thinking wow! we're gonna have a baby!! As I know it's actually not very likely that this one will make it for very long, with my jazzy immune system working overdrive, and I won't be able to get on the medication trial now as I've not had the biopsy, gah! However ...I feel totally fine right now, maybe I'll just have some crazy dumb luck and it'll all go smooth. Who knows!

3 comments:

  1. Hoping it all goes smooth for you...smooth and boring would be great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, big grins here.And as Tina says, smooth and boring is good.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, here's to crazy dumb luck for both of us!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete