Saturday, 5 June 2010

A Little Less Miserable

I don't feel any better today, but I feel alot less miserable, hooray! I went to the GP and spoke to her and she was really nice then I spoke to some other people at the clinic and they were really really nice too. I don't know why feeling a little acknowledged helps but it does. Friends have sent some nice messages too and OH is being so sweet that at least I feel very loved :D I've given up on trying to be a hero and have taken some paracetemol so things are a little more bearable without a massive headache the entire time.
I also found this refreshing Facebook group, International Dead Baby Carnival Of Suck, which is both possibly the most awesome name for a group and pretty much sums it all up for me. I do have a dark and bitter sense of humor these days and this made my day lol!

I also have too much time on my hands so I'm sharing some of todays fav videos that made me feel good:-

I love this advert-the colours are so pretty :D



This is just made of WIN...the little lego men moving on top really tickled me!



I don't know why but this guys proposal made me cry my eyes out lol! It's so lovely lol!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling less miserable and I hope you start feeling a little better soon. I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time of it.

    Love the videos and the face book group sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling less ick and hoping that continues. Really glad you had support from people at the clinic.

    ReplyDelete