Thursday, 2 September 2010

Scan Tomorrow

Man am I feeling anxious. Baby has been kicking like crazy all day today so I'm pretty confident it will at least be alive for the scan, which is something. I'd like to think it would be reassuring but I know full well that everything peachy at a scan does not mean your baby will not randomly die 3 weeks later. I don't suppose it helps that it's in the one place I really rather it wasn't. I've got scans booked there every few weeks now so I'd better get used to it.
I've finally found and booked a plasterer, who costs £170 more than the other one whose phone number we lost! Gah! I still have to wait another two weeks before we will have a functioning cooker though :(
I made a really nice stir fry tonight using the camping stove which hubby was meant to eat two hours ago...all this time he has been on his mobile phone talking to a woman who thinks she has been abducted by aliens *sigh* two hours...that better be her mobile phone bill else I am going hit the roof! These people should really be ringing metal health services or something... (did I ever mention my hubby runs a UFO group lol!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking of you, and hoping today goes well. Remember that room has no magical powers, it's just a room. x

    ReplyDelete