Sunday, 10 October 2010

Day 10

Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you and how it makes you feel seeing it now

This is me in 1997 when I was 18. OMG this photo makes me feel so old lol!!! So much crazy stuff has happened since then, it's certainly not been boring. I would have never ever guessed just how things were going to turn out. My glasses are so huge and my hair had this terrible perm. I had really wonky teeth back then and I never ever opened my mouth to smile in photos. I can't believe that little baby is this huge teenager who is bigger than me now, he was soooooo cute back then :D



3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great photo. (I feel so old seeing everyone elses photos.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photograph. I think you both look really cute!

    ReplyDelete