Sunday, 17 October 2010

Day 15, 16, 17

Day 15- What you like about your house?
I don't like an awful lot about my house at the moment, every wall needs repairing, every carpet needs replacing and the whole place looks like a small tornado has just stopped by. We have half a kitchen, which isn't going to go any further as we are all out of money. We also need a new bed (OH managed to crash through the slats of the bed the other night, which is a serious pain but was hysterically funny!) a few new wardrobes as one of ours looks like the leaning tower of pisa and poor DD's only has one door left hanging on lol! It's all a bit overwhelming the amount of money you need to fix anything or replace furniture.
However, I love the fact that this is our house though something which is not to be taken lightly in this day and age! This place has so much potential, I just can't wait to sort it all out and make it what it could be.

Day 16 - A song that makes you cry
This made me cry in the car the other day as the lyrics just remind me of how I feel about my OH, he really is far more awesome than I could ever give him credit for, I am so very lucky to have found him. This is Neverland by Marillion-
When the darkness takes me over
Face down, emptier than zero
Invisible you come to me
..quietly
Stay beside me
Whisper to me "Here I am"
And the loneliness fades



Day 17- An art piece (drawing,sculpture, painting ect) that moves you?
I am a huge fan of the site www.deviantart.com and have found so many amazing works on there that really don't get the credit they deserve.
I love this piece called "Impossible Love"
From Frustrated Fairy
and this one called "delicate things"

2 comments:

  1. that painting is lovely, so delicate and beautiful. Never heard that song before, fab lyrics.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard the song either. I always like to hear new music.

    deviantart is a great site. Have you ever seen work by ray caesar? Seems like you might like it.

    Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete