Friday, 29 October 2010

Day 29 and 30

Day 29 - Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
I hope I have a healthy happy baby in 12 weeks time. It would also be awesome if I have a relatively positive birth experience ...maybe even without 10 bazillion stitches this time and no one doing anything stupid or traumatic to me..I cant dream *sigh* I seriously need to lose some weight as am fatter than I have ever been and it has to change! I'll hopefully get back to roller derby and get fit too, if not I'll go back to jogging...wow I think 5k would actually kill me now lol! Maybe get the house organised and out of the building site stage. Get back to uni and pass with flying colours too!


Day 30 - A dream for the future

I want to do everything in the vid below, inspiring stuff lol!! Other than that I'd like to finish uni, get a job, be able to go on holiday once a year with the kids make the house all nice. Simple stuff really :D

No comments:

Post a Comment