Friday, 8 October 2010

Day 8

Day 8 A photo that makes you angry/sad?
This was tough one, I have so many sad photos and looking at some of the other pictures people have posted for this day really made me have a good cry.
This photo is of me pregnant with Bella at a summer festival, totally chilled out hippy mamma.....when my biggest baby related worry was which birth pool would be most practical for a homebirth and which brand of cloth nappy to choose. I don't even recognise myself and I wish I could just rewind time and start again from that point. Funny how you don't just lose a baby you lose so much of yourself as well..

2 comments:

  1. Your last sentence is so true...looking back I feel like I was a totally different person than now. And of course I am. ANyone who goes through something like this can't go on unchanged. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard isn't it,looking back at photos of ourselves? I don't know the person I was photographed before Florence, she's such a stranger to me now.x

    ReplyDelete