Thursday, 16 December 2010

It's just a cold lol!

So after having the whole day panicking about the whole auto immune illness coming back I started sneezing and sniffling, it's just a cold, *whew* never has anyone been so pleased to get a cold :D I still feel like crap though and spent most of today wishing I was in bed with a nice hot honey and lemon but ended up having to drag myself out of bed to get DD to school then watch the school play..then once home get back on the bus to the school in the afternoon in a snow blizzard, walk for half an hour in said snow blizzard, watch dance club performance then wait for a taxi for 20 minutes outside in subzero temperatures. None of this would have been a problem if I'd have had a car today but typically at the last minute did we find out OH needed to take it to work (OH car shares). I called in sick to work today but honestly I think I would have been better going in, at least it is warm and dry there, meh!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing ever goes bloody right this time of year does it! Particually when snow is involved. Hope your cold clears up and you have a lovely christmas, fairy! xx

    ReplyDelete